hits counter
NEWS

BREAKING: Prince Andrew ARRESTED Over Epstein Ties,

SHARE

The arrests are starting to come!

Prince Andrew, who now goes by Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, now that his royal titles were revoked, was arrested after his ties with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein were exposed.

The official charge against Andrew is “misconduct in public office.”

NBC News reported more details on the arrest and how much time Andrew could receive behind bars:

Police arrested the former prince Andrew on Thursday — his 66th birthday — after weeks of revelations over his friendship and dealings with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

The development, unprecedented in the modern era, follows years of scrutiny over Andrew’s relationship with Epstein, heightened in recent weeks by the release of millions of Justice Department files related to the late, disgraced financier.

It comes after a remarkable fall from grace for the brother of King Charles III, now known only as Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, and will deal another blow to Britain’s already beleaguered royal family. The king expressed his “deepest concern” at the news and stressed that “the law must take its course.”

Mountbatten-Windsor, who was stripped of his royal titles last year, has always denied any wrongdoing in connection to his affiliation with Epstein.

Thames Valley Police said in a statement early Thursday it had arrested a man in his 60s on suspicion of misconduct in public office, which carries a maximum sentence of life imprisonment in the United Kingdom.

Here’s the moment ABC News broke the story:

https://twitter.com/nicksortor/status/2024457939461800416?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E2024457939461800416%7Ctwgr%5Ee1c9ee13e0965f2f17c3a4526891a4824d3fd6fe%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwltreport.com%2F2026%2F02%2F19%2Fbreaking-prince-andrew-arrested-epstein-ties%2F

Fox News provided a full statement from King Charles on the arrest of his brother:

King Charles III reacted to his brother’s arrest in a statement issued by Buckingham Palace.

“I have learned with the deepest concern the news about Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor and suspicion of misconduct in public office,” the king said. “What now follows is the full, fair and proper process by which this issue is investigated in the appropriate manner and by the appropriate authorities. In this, as I have said before, they have our full and wholehearted support and co-operation. Let me state clearly: the law must take its course.”

“As this process continues, it would not be right for me to comment further on this matter. Meanwhile, my family and I will continue in our duty and service to you all,” he added.

The Thames Valley Police, without naming who it was referring to, issued a statement noting that “we have today (19/2) arrested a man in his sixties from Norfolk on suspicion of misconduct in public office and are carrying out searches at addresses in Berkshire and Norfolk.”

“The man remains in police custody at this time. We will not be naming the arrested man, as per national guidance,” the police noted.

The force, which covers areas west of London, including Mountbatten-Windsor’s former home, did not identify the suspect, in line with standard procedures in Britain, but pointed to the statement when asked to confirm if Andrew was arrested.

Will Bill Clinton be next?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *